Our founder, Fabia, has a lot of connections in the USA. (She has had LS for 25 years, and knows the heartaches and challenges.) Her hope is that this web site will encourage a spirit of Americans helping fellow Americans to help each other. Help find information. Help finding doctors who are specialists for lichen Sclerosus. We know social media is very popular but our recent survey shows only 30% of the world is using it. We would like to find and help the other 70%. Fabia is noticing a trend. People are asking for meeting groups. They want to join coffee mornings and get togethers. We hope to help make that happen in America!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *